- Tesco (TESO) upgraded by Goldman Sachs from Neutral to Buy
- Snap (SNAP) upgraded by Barclays from Equal Weight to Overweight
- McDonald’s (MCD) upgraded by Jefferies from Hold to Buy
- Depomed (DEPO) upgraded by Mizuho from Neutral to Buy
- HCP (HCP) upgraded by Stifel from Hold to Buy
- Viper Energy (VNOM) upgraded by UBS from Neutral to Buy
- Vale (VALE) upgraded by Credit Suisse from Neutral to Outperform
- Marathon Oil (MRO) upgraded by Atlantic Equities from Neutral to Overweight
- ADP (ADP) upgraded by BofA/Merrill from Neutral to Buy
- Allegiant Travel (ALGT) downgraded by Buckingham from Buy to Neutral
- Sunesis (SNSS) downgraded by Wells Fargo from Outperform to Market Perform
- Siemens (SIEGY) downgraded by Barclays from Equal Weight to Underweight
- Metso (MXCYY) downgraded by Barclays from Equal Weight to Underweight
- Robert Half (RHI) downgraded by Macquarie from Neutral to Underperform
A CIA insider has launched an urgent mission to expose the government’s secret money lockdown plan... Once you see what could happen next time you go to an ATM, you'll understand why he’s sending a FREE copy of his new book to any American who answers right here.
Upgrades & Downgrades provided by The Fly at http://www.thefly.com. The Fly is a leading digital publisher of real-time financial news. Our financial market experts understand that news impacting stock prices can originate from anywhere, at any time. The Fly team scours all sources of company news, from mainstream to cutting-edge, then filters out the noise to deliver short-form stories consisting of only market moving content. Become an informed investor. Try all of TheFly’s services FREE for 14 days by clicking here.